This Fall Sangria Recipe is delicious and refreshing! We called it Fall in a glass as it includes the most iconic autumn flavors: apples, pears, plums, apple cider, and cinnamon. Can you imagine how good it tastes???
This recipe is seasonal, simple, and the perfect addition to your Friendsgiving, Thanksgiving, or any other Fall gathering. You can make this recipe a few hours ahead or even the night ahead serving it. It is ideal to allow a few hours for the flavors to combine.
Here is what you need:
- Fresh Apples
- Fresh Pears
- Fresh Plum
- White Dry Wine (Pinot Grigio is our favorite for this recipe)
- Apple cider
- Cinnamon sticks
- Sparkling water or Club Soda
- Fresh thyme
How to Make
1- This fruity wine cocktail not only tastes amazing, but they are one of the easiest cocktails to prepare.
2- Start by chopping all the fruits in small chunks. You can also make a different fruit combination using this same recipe. Make sure to choose fruits that are in season and ripe, but firm, and you will not get it wrong!
3- Gather a large pitcher and add the fruits. Followed by the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, thyme, and last the wine. We prefer adding the sparling water only when it is time to serve the sangria.
4- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Don’t let it sit for more than 24 hours, or the fruits will start getting brown and the taste won’t be the same.
When it is time to serve, you can add the sparkling water and enjoy this easy and delicious cocktail!
Fall White Sangria
- 2 apples cored and sliced
- 2 pears cored and sliced
- 1 plum cored and sliced
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Sparkling water
- 1. Add the chopped fruits to a large pitcher, followed by the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, thyme, and wine. Stir well.2. Cover the pitcher bring it to the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.3. When ready to serve, add a splash of sparkling water, and it is time to enjoy!