Hosting at home has never been so popular; it’s a safer and more controlled manner to gather with your family and intimate friends (the ones in your bubble). However, most people think that hosting at home can be exhausting and time-consuming. It doesn’t have to! Pizza, Salad, Dessert and let’s not forget the wine, everything served on the kitchen island. Easy Peasy and looks adorable. People just want to get together in person; that’s all it matters now. Keep it simple but cozy; all your guests will love whatever you plan.
The kitchen is the heart of most houses and most likely the best place to host a casual gathering. Lay everything on the kitchen island, and guests can help themselves. Very simple! If you want, add some flowers to enhance your kitchen’s decor. We always think that flowers can instantly transform any room or tablescape, but you can always live it out if a floral arrangement is not your thing.
Pear Naan Pizza with Honey and Goat Cheese!
This pizza is SO easy to make, and it’s so delicious; we have made it so many times. The original recipe is by https://bygabriella.co
1 bosc pear, peeled & thinly sliced
1/2 tablespoon butter
8 ounces chevre
1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
Dash of salt
3 tablespoons olive oil
15 sprigs fresh thyme
4 tablespoons honey
2 pieces of naan bread
- Sauté your onions in 1 tablespoon olive oil with sugar & salt over medium heat until browned.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium-low heat, add pears & roast for 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Add 3 sprigs of thyme to a small bowl with 2 tablespoons olive oil, let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Make your honey whipped chevre by mixing your chevre with 2 tablespoons honey & 5 sprigs of thyme.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush olive oil onto your naan then add & spread your honey whipped chevre.
- Add onions & pear, bake for about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top off with the rest of your thyme & 1 tablespoon of drizzled honey.
Experiment with different toppings; we love three-cheese and basil! So flavorful!
Add your favorite salad, and don’t forget the dessert!
Everything looks like a million bucks when served on a beautiful platter!!
SHOP THE POST