When life gives you lemons, make a lemon mousse!!
We pretty much love anything with lemons, they tastefully enhance the flavor of almost everything! This make-ahead lemon mouse is light, soft, and simple to make, truly the ideal summer dessert. With only three ingredients, this sweet citrus flavor dessert will wow all of your guests. And can we talk about the lemon bowls!? How adorable are they!?
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2.5 oz heavy cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined
- Refrigerate, covered, for an hour or until completely chilled and thickened. It tastes even better if refrigerated overnight (don't forget to cover the mouse)
- Cut off the top half of the lemon
- Carefully hollow out each lemon with a spoon
- Make a slight shallow cut on the bottom to make them sit straight
- Carefully fill up each bowl with the lemon mousse
- Garnish with lemon zest and mint leaves